Penn Mutual FAQ
UNIVERSITY TEAMS SAVE 50%
ON YOUR NEXT CUSTOM KIT ORDER
- This sponsorship is available to collegiate rugby teams; be it Varsity or Club Sports, within the United States, only.
- The Penn Mutual Logo must be placed on the front of the jersey – 8” wide.
- The Penn Mutual Logo can be in the original Penn Mutual logo colors, green and black, OR can be in white.
- The Penn Mutual sponsorship, in partnership with Rhino Rugby, is available to 2-year, 3-year and 4-year colleges and universities.
- The Penn Mutual sponsorship, in partnership with Rhino Rugby, entitles qualifying colleges and universities to 50% off for the rugby team’s jerseys, shorts and socks. A team is only entitled to purchase the same amount, or less, of shorts and socks, as the amount of jerseys purchased.
- A rugby team is limited to purchasing 25 jerseys or, 25 full kits (jersey, shorts, socks). Any additional purchases will be charged at full price.
- A rugby team is entitled to order both home and away kits, availing of the Penn Mutual sponsorship, that is 25 pieces, maximum, for home kit and 25 pieces, maximum, for away kit.
- A rugby team must include their club logo, or school’s logo on the jersey.
- All artwork is subject to licensing agreements with each school and is subject to change.
- All artwork must be approved by the rugby team’s school as well as the rugby team representative, before an order can move into production.
- Rhino Rugby is not responsible for delays in kit production due to hold-ups in licensing or, hold-ups in team approval of artwork.
Start your order by either creating your own custom kit on our Kit Builder or contact us directly.
Design your rugby team uniform now